Sightmark introduced the Mini Shot Pro Spec reflex sight last week. The new sight is available with red or green reticles, and comes with a removeable bas and Weaver/Picatinny mount. Pistol mounts for this reflex sight are available separately.
Mini Shot Pro Spec Reflex Sight Specifications
- Reticle type: 3 moa dot
- Reticle color: green or red
- Illuminated (yes/no): yes
- Reticle brightness settings: 1-5 and off
- Finish/color: matte black
- Magnification (x): 1x
- Objective lens size (mm): 23×16
- Eye relief (mm): unlimited
- Field of view (m @100m): 15.7
- Field of view (ft @100yd): 51.5
- Parallax free @ (yds): 10 yds to infinity
- Windage (MOA): 144
- Elevation (MOA): 180
- Windage & Elevation lock (yes/no): yes
- Maximum recoil (G’s): 1,000
- Battery type: CR2032
- Battery life (hours): 270- brightness
- Battery voltage (V): 3V
- Sunshade (yes/no): No
- Nitrogen filled (yes/no): No
- Shockproof (yes/no): Yes
- Fog proof (yes/no): No
- Focal plane: N/A
- Waterproof: IP standard IPX-4 weatherproof (rain,snow, sleet)
- Body material: Aluminum
- Lens coating: AR red
- Mount type: Weaver/Picatinny
- Operating temperature: 8 to 120
- Length (mm) with protective hood: 47
- Width (mm) with protective hood: 30
- Height (mm) with protective hood: 39
- Weight (oz): 1.3
MSRP is $144.95 for both the red and green reticle versions.
The Mini Shot, Now Improved
Mini Shot Pro Spec Reflex Sight
Mansfield, TX-November 21, 2012-The Sightmark Mini Shot Pro Spec Reflex Sight is an improved version of the most compact, lightweight reflex sight in the Sightmark reflex sight line. Its compact size improves the shooter’s field of view of the surrounding environment. Featuring five brightness settings, double-paned glass and two models available with either a red or green reticle, the Sightmark Mini Shot Pro Spec is designed for users to keep both eyes open during use, which allows the shooter to maintain peripheral vision and depth perception.
“The fused double pane glass makes the Mini Shot series of products an extremely accurate reflex sight,” said Jonathan Horton, Sightmark product developer. “The reticle is 100% accurate not only in the center, but also along the lens edges,” said Horton. “With the addition of the protective hood and digital switch, the Mini Shot Pro Spec is better protected and easier to use, making it perfect as a primary or secondary weapon sight.”
The Mini Shot Pro Spec also features a front-mounted, digital on/off switch for easy activation for right and left handed shooters. Perfect for shotguns, rifles, and pistols the Sightmark Mini Shot Pro Spec is able to withstand heavy recoil with two locking screws that lock in windage and elevation adjustments.
The Mini Shot Pro Spec comes standard with a removable base and weaver/picatinny mount with additional pistol mounts sold separately and is protected by Sightmark’s Limited Lifetime Warranty, ensuring a lifetime of use.
Surviving the Street: Guide to Concealed Carry of a Firearm
Essential information on concealed carry. This book has just the basics - not a lot of fluff to get bogged down in. Easy to read, Surviving the Street introduces the reader to the important information you need as an armed citizen.
The author presents frank information about self defense in a way that is easy to understand and use.