ExtremeBeam has added the M-1000 Fusion to their impressive line of flashlights. Designed to be a powerful field light, the M-1000 has a maximum output of 850 lumens, and light settings of high, low, and strobe.
Made with a mirror-finished reflecting cone that is slow cut from a solid bar of high density aircraft aluminum, the light from the M-1000’s 850-lumen HO-LED bulb is able to be tapered into a powerful beam that can reach out to 600 meters. The flashlight head has “cooling fins” to help reduce heat, leaving the flashlight cool to the touch even after hours of continuous use, and the bezel has a “tactical” design for extra protection from impact with hard objects.
The main body is balanced to keep the light from becoming top heavy. Each machined from a solid stock bar of aluminum, the body and head bezel of the M-1000 are 5.5mm thick. After machining, a micro-texture is added creating a “sharkskin like feel” that provides sure gripping even when wet.
The proprietary dual Anti-Recoil system is designed to protect the inner systems of the light from harsh recoil up to .50 BMG, ensuring your light continues working even under the harshest shooting. The M-1000 is double sealed making it waterproof to 2 meters. The M-1000 comes with a limited lifetime warranty including destruction of the light.
M-1000 Fusion features
- Head Bezel Width – 2.361 inches (60mm)
- Main Body Width – 1.185 inches (30mm)
- Upper Body Width – 1.25 inches (28.58mm)
- Weight – 22 ounces (with batteries)
- Anti-Recoil Feature
- Light Volume – 850 lumens (high), 240 lumens (low), 762 lumens (strobe)
- Light Projection – 600 meters (1968 feet)
- Average Run Time – 1.5 hours (high), 10 hours (low), 10 hours (strobe)
- Battery Type – (4) 3.0-3.6 volt CR123, or (2) 3.6 volt 18650 batteries (neither included)
- Modes – High-Low, Momentary, Strobe, Off
- Attachable Lanyard
- MSRP – $149.95
The frame is designed for rifle mounting with any 30mm scope ring. Light modes are adjusted through a thumb button located in the end cap of the frame. These are very well built lights, as the video shows.
If you are interested in picking up one of these flashlights, click here to order one from Amazon.