There are a lot of firearms out there, but so little solid information on many of them. The solution? A gun encyclopedia. This page links/will link to the informational pages on various firearms. These pages are not reviews, rather they are informational pages - sort of like an old-school encyclopedia. Make sure you check out our gun reviews if that is what you are looking for.
- Beretta Nano – The Beretta Nano is one of a new generation of subcompact pistols designed for concealed carry. Since its introduction in 2011, this pistol has become wildly popular with knowledgeable citizens looking to protect themselves.
- Beretta Nano Holster Roundup – The ultimate guide to holsters for the Beretta Nano. There are a lot of them out there now, and it is likely that you will find what you need mentioned in this article.
- Ruger LCR – Informational page on the world’s first polymer framed revolver, the LCR. Ruger introduced this little revolver a few years ago and it has proved to be very popular for concealed carry and backup duties.
- SIG SAUER P238 – The P238 is a single action pistol chambered for the .380 ACP. Based on the Colt Mustang, the P238 is very popular with the public.
- SIG Sauer P250 Holster Roundup – Like the other holster roundups, this article covers a very large number of the scabbards available for the SIG P250.
- Smith & Wesson Bodyguard 380 – S&W introduced two Bodyguard handguns: a semi-automatic in .380 ACP and a polymer-framed revolver in .38 Special. This article covers the Bodyguard 380.
- Smith & Wesson Shield – The smallest member of the M&P family, the Shield is a very thin pistol chambered in 9mm and .40 S&W. Early sales have been extremely brisk.
- Winchester Salvo Rifle – This is one of the more interesting guns in the development of US military firearms. Think of a double-barrel FAL shooting duplex 5.56 rounds and you have an idea of what this gun is. Plenty of original photos of the gun from the Springfield Armory.
As you can see, we are still building out this section. If there are specific guns out there you would like to see more information on, or guns which you have special knowledge of, please let us know.
Surviving the Street: Guide to Concealed Carry of a Firearm
Essential information on concealed carry. This book has just the basics - not a lot of fluff to get bogged down in. Easy to read, Surviving the Street introduces the reader to the important information you need as an armed citizen.
The author presents frank information about self defense in a way that is easy to understand and use.