From Wilson Combat, the Carbon Removal Tool for the AR-15:
Never before has the soldier, enthusiast, gunsmith, or armorer had access to a single tool that can remove the carbon from both the bolt tail and bolt carrier with such ease and precision. New for 2009, the CRT-15 (Carbon Removal Tool for AR-15, M-16, and M-4 type bolts and bolt carriers) will be available in March of 2009.
This revolutionary tool eclipses the function of the “scraper style” tools currently in the industry by not only improving on their ability to remove carbon buildup in the bolt carrier, but surpassing them by adding the feature of quickly and accurately removing carbon buildup from the tail of the bolt.
No longer must the soldier, enthusiast, gunsmith, or armorer toil with solvent and a wire brush to adequately clean the tail of the bolt. Only the CRT-15 can remove carbon properly from any bolt tail radius, (bolt tail dimensions vary between manufacturers)!
The CRT-15 is the must have cleaning tool that should be in every cleaning kit of an AR-15, M-16, and M-4 owner/operator.
- Reamer-style end removes carbon from bolt carrier of the M-16 family
- Lathe-style end removes carbon from the bolt tail of the M-16 family
- Proper carbon removal ensures proper bolt operation
- Easily fits in field cleaning kits
- Lightweight compact design fits in pocket
- All steel precision manufactured
- Hardened for long lasting quality
- 100% Made in the USA
- Easy to use
- Ensures proper bolt operation
- Save time with a tool specifically designed to remove carbon from problem areas of M-16 family bolts and bolt carriers
- Compact, lightweight, and field ready
- Fewer tools to carry/transport
MSRP is $49.99.