Cross Machine Tool (CMT) is promoting their newest billet AR-15 lower receiver – the Gen 2 UHP 15.Â CMT prides itself in using only the highest quality materials, using the latest in CNC technology.Â The AR receivers are manufactured on a 5 Axis Machining center that machines the receivers in a single set up.
CMT desires to make products that users can be excited to use an any environment they find themselves in.Â The Gen 2 UHP 15 billet lower receiver has several standard features that have become must-haves for serious AR-15 shooters.Â This includes a flared mag-well that has a textured front for better handling, and an enlarged trigger guard to assist shooters using gloves.
The other features include:
- CNC machined from 7075 T6 billet
- Type III Class II anodized black coating
- Multi Cal marked
- Wire EDM mag-well profile
- Integrally machined trigger guard (enlarged)
- Reinforced buffer tube area
- Flared mag-well (compatible with USGI and Magpul magazines)
- No roll pins required for assembly
- Upper tensioning screw
- Bolt catch assembly screw & Allen wrench supplied
- MSRP – $220
In addition, the Gen 2 UHP 15 lower receiver can be special ordered from CMT Tactical with the following customized laser engravings on the right side of the mag-well for an additional $12.00-$50.00.
- US flag right side
- US flag left side
- Molon Labe
- Air Force
- Donâ€™t Tread on Me
- TN State flag (No Charge)
- â€œZâ€ for zombie
- SBR ($30.00)
- Customized to your choice ($50.00)
If the shooter wants their SBR or Trust information engraved they have the option of placing that information underneath the trigger guard of the CTM Tactical lower.