[Ed. note: Â This is an introduction to the ElZetta ZRX flashlight mount from our experience with it at the 2013 SHOT Show. Â When we get one to test (on order already), we will have a full review here.]
Over the last couple of years we have come to know ElZetta as an innovative company that offers solutions to fill the voids sometimes left by other manufacturers.Â Sitting in a smaller booth on the basement floor of the SHOT Show, it would be easy to miss them in the mass of smaller vendors downstairs.Â Thankfully we picked up on their offerings and have found the reps to be more than helpful in showing off their gear.
This year I stopped by the booth and took a look at one of the newest flashlight mounts ElZetta is offering – the ZRX.Â ElZetta rep, Dave Barnett walked me through the specifics.Â This flashlight mount combines hard anodized aluminum clamp rings with a polymer body that makes the ZRX extremely light weight at only 1.1 oz.
Even though the mounts are very lightweight, they seem to be extremely durable. Â Other ElZetta products have an excellent reputation for being tough and performing well under adverse conditions.
- Attaches to 1913 Picatinny rail
- (2) steel Allen head securement bolts to attach the ZRX to a Picatinny rail
- (2) Mil-Spec Type III hard anodized aluminum clamps to hold the flashlight
- Fits 1â€ flashlight tubes, but will accommodate 0.94â€ – 1.04â€
- Weight – 1.1 oz.
- Width – 1 3/8â€
- Covers (3) rails and (2) slots on a Picatinny rail
- Available in Matte Black and Dark Earth
- Already shipped to dealers or can be ordered direct from ElZetta
- MSRP – $35
All ElZetta products are completely made in the United States using American labor!Â A lot of competitors cannot make that claim.Â I liked what I saw so well that I plan on ordering one soon. Â After I get mine in, I will give it a thorough testing and be back with a full review of the ElZetta ZRX flashlight mount.