Here is a list of all of the gun reviews done on GunsHolstersAndGear. Handguns, rifles and shotguns are all (or will be) listed here.
- Bersa BP9CC Review – This is the first Bersa pistol I have ever owned, and I am very impressed. This gun shot extremely well and was reliable.
- Diamondback DB9 Review – Review of the tiny pocket 9mm made in Florida. We push this little gun well beyond its stated limits and were pleased to see that it, and we, survived.
- Kahr CM9 Review – Photos and video augment this evaluation of the inexpensive CM9 pistol from Kahr. I liked this gun so much, that I bought it. That is a lot more than I can say about some of the guns I have reviewed.
- Ruger LCR Review – The original polymer revolver is also the best of the bunch, rivaling even the highly-regarded Smith & Wesson J-frames.
- SIG SAUER P224 Review – A chopped SIG, the P224 was surprisingly easy to shoot. Like all SIG P-series pistols, it proved to be very reliable.
- SIG SAUER P226 E2 Review – What is now standard started life as an E2 option. SIG SAUER’s attempt to improve the handling characteristics of its classic P226 was successful beyond imagination.
- SIG Sauer P226R Review – This is the third SIG Sauer P226 I’ve reviewed, and the fourth I have owned. The current generation of P226 pistols now incorporate an accessory rail and the E2 improvements made several years ago to the line.
- Smith & Wesson SD40 Review – Shockingly, this inexpensive S&W pistol proved to be a great little shooter and a flawless performer. It could be the best bargain in modern handguns.
- Taurus 905 Review: 9mm Revolver – While not perfect, this rimless-ammo-fed revolver offers some interesting characteristics worth considering for self-defense.
Surviving the Street: Guide to Concealed Carry of a Firearm
Essential information on concealed carry. This book has just the basics - not a lot of fluff to get bogged down in. Easy to read, Surviving the Street introduces the reader to the important information you need as an armed citizen.
The author presents frank information about self defense in a way that is easy to understand and use.